When you have a prospect ready to start their membership or service and the only thing left for them to do is to fill out the direct debit billing paperwork, the last thing you want is for it to become forgotten in a pile!
PaySmart has made this process quick and easy for you and your clients with eDDR—electronic direct debit (eDDR) forms.
- Fast, efficient and paperless—simplifying the process for your customers and reducing your administrative workload
- Easy to use and responsive to a variety of mobile technologies, including smart phones and tablets
- Submitted at the point of completion so there’s no duplicating the data entry at your end, thereby minimising the risk of error
- A way to follow up—if your prospective client doesn’t sign up on the spot, you can follow them up with a link taking them directly to the form
- Safe—all of PaySmart’s data is stored in Australia—we’re a leader in ensuring the highest standards of data security with a Level 1 (Version 2) PCI-DSS Compliance rating
- FREE—many billing companies charge a fee for this service, but PaySmart is proud to provide this and many other services at no extra cost.
Starting a new business? eDDRs can help activate your revenue stream from day one!
PaySmart’s eDDRs are also a great tool for new businesses to help establish their foundation membership base:
- By completing an eDDR form accessible from your website, new members can be signed up ahead of your opening
- eDDR forms can also tie into any pre-opening sales or marketing campaigns you run
- Then, from the day you open, your payments are ready to activate and your revenue stream kicks in, just when you need it to.
“Using PaySmart’s eDDR system meant we had more than 100 foundation members directly signed up to the billing system prior to our launch date, so business cash flow was rolling as soon as we opened our doors. This online access also gives new clients the ability to complete their paperwork from the comfort of home, which is great.”
— Dayne Hughes, Owner/Operator, Catalyst247fitness
Talk to a local PaySmart Business Development Manager to get started with PaySmart and to find out more about how the e-DDR system can work for you.