Why choose Paysmart’s direct debit billing services?
You may think direct debit billing is a fairly standard service, but the truth is, there’s a world of difference between different companies. So when you’re weighing up your options, make sure you’re comparing apples with apples.
PaySmart’s Four Layers of Service
What sets PaySmart apart is our full service at ‘no-extra-cost’. Our Four Layers of Service is recognised Australia-wide as the industry benchmark, representing better value than our competitors.
As a PaySmart client, you’ll enjoy access to:
- A dedicated Business Development Manager with local knowledge and industry experience who helps you with your billing and payment requirements and supports your business aims and growth plans.
- Client Account Managers who help get your PaySmart systems up and running without delay and provide you with training to use the systems.
- A Customer Service Centre providing telephone and online support to help answer your questions and to provide assistance with systems and training—for you and your customers.
- The latest in technology including an internet-based, real-time financial management system and access to your account 24/7, 365 days a year…and much more!
More valuable client benefits:
- Security: we are absolutely committed to keeping your data safe and your customers’ data safe—guaranteed. All of our data is stored in Australia and we’re a leader in ensuring the highest standards of data security with a Level 1 (Version 3.1) PCI-DSS Compliance rating—and that means peace of mind.
- No additional costs or charges: the PaySmart service is structured so business owners don’t incur service fees.
- Time: leave it to us to chase down any overdue payments and to streamline your administrative processes, and you’ll have more time to concentrate on doing what you do best.
- Freedom: we know that as a small business owner, you don’t operate a standard 9-5 day, so we designed our systems to give you the flexibility to access and amend your customers’ account information, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, via our online system Web Express—or you can leave it for us to action during business hours—it’s your choice!
- Cash flow to fuel your plans: shoring up more certainty in your cash flow through subscription-based payments will allow you to make plans for the future—whether it’s growing the business or preparing it for sale, cash flow is king.
If you’re looking for the benchmark in direct debit billing with full service at no extra cost, Think PaySmart, or read on to find out more about our services.