PaySmart National Sales Manager
PaySmart’s full service direct debit billing is delivered by an experienced team located in our Head Office in Brisbane and in satellite offices around the country. The PaySmart team is comprised of:
- Business Development Managers (BDMs)
- Client Account Managers (CAMs)
- Customer Service Centre
Business Development Managers (BDMs)
PaySmart clients in every state work directly with a dedicated BDM with local knowledge and industry experience. Our BDM team have all owned and/or managed businesses and understand the challenges you face and how to help you overcome them.
How do PaySmart BDMs help?
PaySmart BDMs can assist you with all your billing services and payment requirements including:
- Staff training on all PaySmart systems and technology
- Providing advice on how to best integrate direct debiting into your business
- Ensuring universal ‘buy-in’ and optimal use of the PaySmart products and systems
- Keeping you up-to-date with the latest industry trends and opportunities and connecting you to a network of business experts
- Helping you put growth strategies in place to realise your potential.
Tarin Moloney (VIC & TAS)
Tarin has spent more than 14 years working in business management roles with clients from a broad range of industries. She is highly experienced with the PaySmart systems and knows how to deliver maximum benefits from them. Tarin values the close working relationships she has with clients and is passionate about helping them achieve their goals of building profitable and successful businesses.
0433 836 949
Alex Trollope (QLD & NT)
Alex is a highly motivated business development manager with a strong commitment to client service. He is driven to help clients establish reliable cash flow that nurtures their success and growth, and to maximise the benefits of their partnership with PaySmart.
Tyler James (WA & SA)
With a background in sales, training and management, predominantly in the health, wellbeing and fitness sector, Tyler James brings a wealth of experience to the PaySmart team in Western and South Australia. Tyler owned her own gym for five years, and also provided holistic therapy services to the corporate and sporting industries. She is passionate about mentoring people to achieve their potential and is dedicated to helping them create wealth and happiness in business and personal realms.
0433 837 082
Daniel Hamilton (NSW & ACT)
Daniel Hamilton is passionate about helping businesses to succeed. He brings to PaySmart entrepreneurial energy and drive, as well as broad experience in a range of roles including as Operations Manager in the fitness sector. As a Business Development Manager, Daniel provides a gateway to PaySmart’s comprehensive direct debit billing service and works alongside his clients to help them achieve their goals.
0421 210 399
Client Account Managers
PaySmart’s Client Account Managers (CAMs) provide an immediate point of contact for clients or customers to address any queries or training needs that can’t be resolved by our Customer Service Centre. They also provide the vital intermediary between clients and our Business Development Managers, to ensure clients are fully supported when they really need it.
How do PaySmart CAMs help?
PaySmart CAMs can:
- Help you get your business up and running with PaySmart without delay
- Set up new accounts and provide training to guide you through all facets of the PaySmart system
- Provide technical support for our internet-based, financial management system WebExpress, electronic Direct Debit Request (eDDR) forms and other everyday operational matters.
Client Account Managers
07 3866 9114
07 3866 9109
Customer Service Centre
PaySmart is proud of the outstanding service we deliver through our Customer Service Centre. As a PaySmart client, PaySmart collects membership fees or payments on your behalf, which means we deal directly with your customers. And when you’re handing over your clients to an external billing company and customer service centre, don’t settle for less and Think PaySmart—your customers are in safe hands with us.
How does PaySmart’s Customer Service Centre help?
We provide your clients with access to:
- Telephone and online support to help answer questions about the PaySmart service—at no extra cost
- Telephone and online assistance and training on the PaySmart systems—at no extra cost
- Efficient and friendly support—our average wait time to be answered is 38 seconds and we can generally resolve client queries within three minutes.