Something that really sets PaySmart apart from our competitors is the personalised service provided by our local Business Development Managers (BDMs).
Our BDMs are located around the country and every PaySmart client has access to a BDM in their region who not only knows the PaySmart system instead out, but can also work with you to help grow your business.
How do PaySmart BDMs help grow your business?
- Our dedicated BDMs have owned and/or managed businesses—they have local knowledge and industry experience and can provide specialised assistance so you can get the most out of your partnership with PaySmart.
- Our BDMs’ primary function is to help clients with their billing services and payment requirements, including setting staff up for training on all PaySmart systems and technology, providing advice on how to best integrate direct debiting into a business, and ensuring universal customer ‘buy-in’ and optimal use of PaySmart systems.
- In addition, your BDM will also get to know you and your business and can support you in creating a business plan with realistic goals and strategies to help you realise your potential.
- They’ll show you how to use the reports provided in WebExpress to predict/forecast your busiest times of the year and to put growth strategies in place for the quieter times.
- Your BDM can also keep you up-to-date with the latest industry trends and opportunities and connect you to a network of experts, as you require them.
Sound like just what your business needs? But wait … there’s more J
And if that’s not enough to get you motivated to pick up the phone, this might get you over the line! We’ve partnered with COM Marketing who is currently running a webinar designed specifically to help PaySmart clients to double their direct debits. Contact your BDM for your exclusive access to this COM Marketing webinar, free of charge.
Connect with your local PaySmart Business Development Manager today to start accessing this quality PaySmart service, free of charge.