PaySmart June/July eDDR Competition Terms and Conditions
- Competition is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 or over
- The Client competition commences on Friday, June 1, 2018 at 00:01am and closed Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 23:59pm. The judging will commence on Friday, September 1, 2017 at 10:00am at PaySmart, 28 Boothby St, Kedron, QLD, 4031.
- The New Customer June competition commences on Friday, June 1, 2018 at 00:01am and closes Saturday, June 30, 2018 at 23:59pm. The judging will commence on Monday, August 2, 2018 at 10:00am at PaySmart, 28 Boothby St, Kedron, QLD, 4031.
- The New Customer July competition commences on Sunday, July 1, 2018 at 00:01am and closes Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 23:59pm. The judging will commence on Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 10:00am at PaySmart, 28 Boothby St, Kedron, QLD, 4031.
- The winners of each competition will be selected from a draw of all entrants by the National Sales and Marketing Manager of PaySmart. This competition is a draw based on chance. The winners will be notified by phone.
- The promoters reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoters, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoters reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. All prize value are in Australian dollars.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Entrants into the Client Competition may enter by opting into the competition by completing the Opt In Form and emailing it through to email@example.com for one entry. Entrants into the Client Competition may then gain one additional entry for each new eDDR they upload into PaySmart’s WebExpress system.
- Entrants into the New Customer Competition for June and July may enter only by completing a new eDDR form during the outlined promotional periods with participating PaySmart Clients.
- Entrants that submit names, street addresses, and email addresses that are deemed obviously fake, or contain inappropriate images and/or text will be disqualified automatically.
- New customer is required to be active at the time of drawing and have had a successful first payment.
- The prize and value is as follows:
The winner of the client competition will receive a $3,000 EFTPOS Card.
The winner of the June Customer competition will receive $1,000 EFTPOS Card.
The winner of the July Customer competition will receive $1,000 EFTPOS Card.
Total prize value of the competition is $5,000.
- The Promoter will use its best endeavours to provide the prizes listed. If a particular prize is unavailable, the Promoter will provide the winner with an alternative prize to the equivalent value after consultation with relevant lottery authority.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, national disasters, acts of god, cavil unrest, strikes’ the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
- The Promoters collect entrant’s personal information in order to conduct the promotion. A request to access, update, or correct any information should be directed to the Privacy Officer at PO Box 5567, Stafford Heights, QLD, 4053.
- Employees of PaySmart, their associated agencies (including promotional companies) and families are ineligible to enter. Personal information is collected by the promoter, PaySmart ABN 62 695 382 965 PO Box 5567, Stafford Heights, QLD, 4053, and will be used for the distribution of prizes.
- The Promoter is PaySmart ABN, 62 695 382 965 PO Box 5567, Stafford Heights, QLD, 4053.