WHY USE DIRECT DEBIT BILLING SERVICES?
Do you run an RTO, a child care centre, a Pilates studio, a martial arts schools, a school, a student residence or a gym? If so, you’ll know how challenging it can be to keep on top of payments when your customers aren’t signed up to a regular direct debit option.
Direct debit services—what’s in it for business owners?
For business owners, it’s really simple. PaySmart’s ‘full service’ direct debit facilities, at no extra cost can:
- Help you stabilise and maximise your cash flow—we collect, clear and pay fees promptly and accurately
- Ensure the integrity of your customers’ data
- Streamline your administrative processes
- Help you build loyalty and long-term productive relationships with your customers
- Free up your time.
Direct debit services—what’s in it for your customers?
To access your products and services, your customers pay a fee—and they’re seeking flexibility and convenience when paying that fee. This subscription model allows them to chip away at their bills rather than paying a lump sum up front. But they also want to be treated well and for the process to be seamless.
Customer benefits when using direct debit billing services:
- Convenience: once customers complete the paperwork for their regular payments, they can set it and forget it, taking away the stress of remembering to pay their bills.
- Flexibility: we know customers want convenience and flexibility—direct debit billing allows them to chip away at a fee rather than paying it in a lump sum up front.
- Support: customers receive free support from our Customer Service Centre experts should they ever need it.
- Security: customers can rest assured their data is safe with PaySmart—we’re a leader in ensuring the highest standards of data security with a Level 1 (Version 2) PCI-DSS Compliance rating, plus all of our data is stored in Australia.