Get ready for the new school year and implement SchoolSmart today!
Break the late school fee payment cycle!
Now is the perfect time to make a simple change that will transform your school’s billing systems. A change that will:
- Simplify the payment process for your families
- Reduce the pressure on your administration team at critical times of the year, and
- See your payment rate skyrocket.
PaySmart has been working closely with schools and colleges for many years now, but a new electronic direct debit form tailored specifically to your school or college, will be a game-changer.
This is what currently happens at the start of the year when a school manages their own billing:
- You confirm your enrolments—this in itself can be a big job for a large school!
- Once a student is attending the school, the school must arrange for the parent to complete a direct debit billing form to begin collecting payments.
- The parent sends the signed form back to the school.
- The school manually enters the details into the billing system.
- Then the school goes through the regular time-consuming process of submitting payments, receipting payments, and following up dishonoured payments.
It’s a BIG job!
PaySmart’s SchoolSmart system is easy to use and will:
- simplify the payment process
- reduce the pressure on your administration team at critical times of the year, and
- transform your school’s billing systems so your payment rate skyrockets!
What are the benefits?
When you can count on the fees coming in on time, every time, you know where you stand with your budget and it can also help you to better manage your cash flow. And if you ever experience any dishonoured or late payments, PaySmart will follow them up on your behalf, freeing up your staff to work on other projects that benefit your school.
Fill in the enquiry form below to speak with one of our friendly Business Development Managers at EducatePlus, Stand 25 and find out how to break the late school fee payment cycle with SchoolSmart from PaySmart!
What do existing clients think about PaySmart?
David Stewart – Macarthur Anglican School
“Being associated with PaySmart has been a positive experience both for the School and our parents. Our cash flow and collections have improved year-on-year and our parents have enjoyed the ease and professionalism of the service provided by PaySmart.”
Click here to read more testimonials from current PaySmart clients.