SUCCESSFULLY PARTNERING WITH DANCE SCHOOLS!
PaySmart Direct Debit for Dance Schools
When you run a dance school, your students, their families and your staff (often just you!) are your primary focus. Creating an inspiring environment where children flourish, make friends and develop a love of dancing is your bread and butter.
Of course, none of that is possible without regular cash flow generated by your class fee payments. And anyone who runs a small-to-medium sized dance school knows that this side of the business can take up a lot of time when you’re chasing overdue fee payments, or when you receive an influx of fees at the beginning of the new term.
What exactly is direct debit billing?
- PaySmart’s direct debit billing service is an easy way for you to collect payments from students automatically. It may be weekly payments for a term fee or monthly payments for an annual fee – whatever works best for you and your students!
Is it hard to get started? No!
- Our Client Account Managers and Business Development Managers will get your systems up and running on your office computers and will provide training and support for your business aims and growth plans.
- We’ll also provide you with all of the paperwork and guidance you’ll need to get your students signed up.
- We can then begin collecting payments on your behalf—at no cost to you. Your customers will incur a small fee for the payment service.
- Our Australian-based Customer Service Centre will provide telephone and online support to answer questions along the way—for you and your students and their families.
How does it work?
- We collect, clear and pay fees debited from your students’ accounts to you promptly and accurately.
- If your students are late with payments, we’ll also follow this up on your behalf through our comprehensive debtor management system.
- And, you can make changes to your customer information at any time, 24/7.
A win-win for your business and your dance families
Shoring up more certainty in your dance school’s cash flow throughout the year will:
- Give you clarity around your financial position
- Make cash flow budgeting easier
- Allow you to make plans for the future
- Help reduce fee increase pressure.
Plus, giving families the convenient option to pay their fees in smaller amounts more regularly via direct debit billing can make it more affordable for some families to send their kids to dance school—a win for your students and for your business!
Keen to know more?
If your dance school is looking for a better, seamless solution for collecting payments and managing cash flow, Think PaySmart Direct Debit Billing and talk to a Business Development Manager today
- Why Think PaySmart? Read more.