Are you a current PaySmart client?
- Does PaySmart currently collect fees from your customers or clients on behalf of your business?
- In other words, does your business use PaySmart as its direct debit billing service provider?
If so, then you’re a valued PaySmart client and you may be interested in the following:
- Log into WebExpress—PaySmart’s internet-based, real-time financial management system. Log in to Web Express.
- Looking for the right person to contact—our friendly team is waiting to hear from you. Meet the team.
- Read industry news—read articles and opinion pieces by experts from the martial arts, health and fitness, child care, RTO, and education sectors. Read more.
- Read up on PaySmart’s Services—including the four layers of service that gives you better value than our competitors, or our full range of services.
- Find out more about Integration options—delivered through our PaySmart+ solutions tailored for a range of industries. Read more.
- ‘How To’ Guides—browse the top tips from PaySmart’s Customer Service Centre to help you get the most out of working with PaySmart. Read more.
Are you a current PaySmart customer?
- Does PaySmart collect the fees you pay for services?
(This may be child care, college or school fees, or golf, gym or fitness club memberships, or even personal training lesson fees or sessions with a business coach.)
- Or, are you trying to work out why PaySmart appeared on your bank statement?
If so, then you’re a valued PaySmart customer and you may be interested in the following:
- Learn about direct debit billing—find out more about how direct debit billing works. Read more.
- Get to know PaySmart’s benefits—perhaps you’d like to find out more about using PaySmart for your own business? Read more.
- Ask a question—someone from our friendly team is looking forward to helping you out. Contact.
- Read industry news— for articles and opinion pieces by experts from the martial arts, health and fitness, child care, RTO, and education sectors. Read more.
- Read our Product Disclosure Statement.
- Read about your rights as a customer.