Do you find you have a lot of outstanding fees owed to you by customers, and are you looking for a way to collect those fees?
At PaySmart, we believe you should receive all of the monies owed to you, especially from those members who have a track record of dishonoured payments.
That’s why PaySmart has designed a new automated debt collection system, and we’re proud to be launching it at FILEX in April!
Benefits of the new system include:
- No costs for you! The debt collection admin fee will be passed along to the customer for collection with the amount they owe.
- No more paperwork! Once you’ve opted into our new system you won’t have to complete any paperwork – we’ll handle this for you.
- All customers who appear on your inactive report will be eligible to include in the debt collection process and you’ll have full control to remove a debtor if you wish.
- You’ll have access to a direct account manager with ARMA (the debt collection company).
- You’ll also have access to ARMA’s online portal.
How the new debt collection system works:
- Any customer who appears on your inactive report, and who has not been approved for cancellation by you, will become part of the new debt collection process.
- Each fortnight you’ll receive an email from PaySmart with a list of customers who comply for debt collection along with the amount to be pursued.
- You’ll be given a two-week opportunity to reply to us to remove a specific customer who is going to be included in the debt collection system.
- If we don’t hear from you within this period all customers will automatically be included in the collection process.
- The amount pursued will be the debit owing when the customer was achieved with a fortnight’s notice, in line with your terms and conditions and debt collection fees.
Limited Time Offer
As a special offer, if you opt into our new automated debt collection process before FILEX (20 April 2018), we’ll discount our debt collection fee charged to the customer by 40%!
Contact PaySmart today for more information or an obligation-free comparison to other billings provider.